Thursday, November 30, 2006

A brief follow-up

This morning I had a follow-up email from the client about his precious cost unit reconcilliation.

Sent last night at 6:08 PM (which is half an hour after I'm supposed to leave at night)(and an entire hour after I'd actually left last night)...


From: Stupidclient@monocle
To: Me, lazy manager, Insolent Bob
Subject: FW: Units and Cost Recon

Gents, I was anticipating this be end of business today. Please comply.

Kindest regards,



I forwarded it on to Sandra, my new manager. The client refuses to include her on any and all communication about the fund.

Her first comment was "Someone should tell him to start putting 'Gents, and ladies' on his emails."

Her next comment was in the same vein as my lazy manager's comments regarding the client. She said it a little bit nicer, but basically the attitude is something like:

"The client wants what? Well, screw him."

Which is certainly an attitude I can support.

-t

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What year is your client living in. He probably also wears a top hat.