Friday, June 09, 2006

Preferred

I prefer Dunkin' Donuts coffee to Starbucks.
 
I prefer backpacks to briefcases.
 
I prefer wearing jeans and a t-shirt with running shoes, to wearing a suit.
 
I prefer baseball to soccer.
 
I prefer IM conversations to email or phone conversations.
 
I prefer comedy to drama.
 
I prefer wiffleball to badminton.
 
I prefer racquetball to squash.
 
I prefer not working to working.
 
I prefer sleeping to getting up before eight thirty a.m.
 
I prefer MarioKart 64 to MarioKart DS.
 
I prefer fiction to nonfiction.
 
I prefer Bucky Katt to Garfield.
 
I prefer subtitles to dubbing.
 
And I'd rather be wise than dead.
 
-t
 
recommended download:
The Ike Reilly Assassination, I Will Let You Down

3 comments:

mance01 said...

Who's Bucky Katt? Also, that's a great song... I got it last night.

Anonymous said...

I prefer Philadelphia to Boston.

I prefer drinking beer to not drinking beer.

I prefer sunshine to rain.

Anonymous said...

I prefer Diet Pepsi to to Diet Coke.

I prefer Robbie Williams' version of "Angels" to Jessica Simpson's.

I prefer the White Mountains to the Blue Ridge Mountains.

I prefer flip-flops to sneakers.