Tuesday, June 06, 2006

bona fide

I take it on good faith that things are going to work out, that they're going to be ok.

I'm just letting you know.

Also, I had a really great idea for a web comic that I can't execute because I no longer own a copy of photoshop. I remember when Adobe was charging four hundred dollars for a six hundred dollar piece of software. Now they're charging seven hundred bucks for a piece of software of which I will only use about four hundred dollars worth.

But it would have been the best kind of web comic. The kind that isn't really funny, isn't updated consistently, and seems to have server issues or problems with image hosting every other week or so.

-t

recommended download:
The Ike Reilly Assassination:
Garbage Day, I Don't Want What You Got,22 Hours of Darkness, and Heroin

5 comments:

mance01 said...

You should see if they have a student discount on software at your brother's college. He may be able to get it for you a lot cheaper.

Johnny Sapphire said...

hey you ok?

Tom said...

hey, are you ok?

e$ said...

who pays for software anymore?

Tom said...

That's a good point. That is also, as it happens, how I obtained my previous copy.

We'll see what happens. I definitely don't use it often enough to justify its expense, nor do I gain any income from the images I produce so there's no argument that it will pay for itself.

We will see. Because really, I could use that seven hundred dollars to buy some teeth-whitening strips and then enough coffee to turn them coffee-colored. Seriously, who doesn't like coffee?

-t