Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Television is more important than...

Everything?

Seriously, I've beeen watching a lot of TV lately.

An engagement on the Gilmore Girls (I had to call Adina right then and tell her I'd seen it. She was very exciting but tried very hard to get off the phone with me, apparently it's not cool to call during "business hours").

Lots of Star Trek The Next Generation. I fell in love with this show when it was running in syndication on the WB back in the day. Three o'clock, get home from school, watch Batman the animated series and Gargoyles. Four o'clock to six o'clock, homework. Six to seven, dinner.

Then, seven o'clock, Star Trek: TNG reruns. It was awesome.

I've also been sleeping quite a bit, and I haven't been checking blogs like I used to...

BUT this site was keeping me up all hours of the night www.isketch.net until the server went down. Online pictionary. It's sweet.

That's it for now. I'll be offline for the rest of the week. Plans include going to see THE AMAZING MISSION IMPOSSIBLE THREE. woo. Tom Cruise is crazy, but he's a hell of an action star. Also, Felecity is awesome.

-tgme

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving that the highlight of this week is going to be MISSION IMPOSSIBLE THREE. jerkstore.

Anonymous said...

i called you back but you were too busy shopping for more cars.

Anonymous said...

clownshop.

Johnny Sapphire said...

i notice that you now have all this time to sit on your ass, but you never talk to me online. i am feeling neglected, like passed-over warm swiss cheese.

mance01 said...

Boooored. Post something!! :)