Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The Milwaukee Shuffle

I’m surrounded by so many good songs all the time. Today the playlist has been one hit after another after another. It’s so good today that I’m thinking about just shuffling through my iPod for the drive to Milwaukee and forgetting all about the BIG DRIVE OH FIVE playlist. Maybe I’ll use it for the beginning of the trip, if for no other reason than the first track is the Budweiser lizards talking about “Louie, Louie” and the second track is “Louie, Louie” because I couldn’t resist.  I’ve also got a couple of Simpsons audio clips in there. I’m sure it’s a good playlist, I just don’t want to play it to the exclusion of everything else.

That said; SEVEN DAYS UNTIL BIG DRIVE OH FIVE! That’s one week.
-t

recommended downloads:
Weezer, We Are All On Drugs
Indigo Girls, Tangled Up In Blue (Bob Dylan cover)
Pearl Jam, Present Tense (Live)
The Pogues, The Gentleman Soldier

No comments: