Thursday, September 08, 2005

Adina skimmed the previous post

Ok, so Agassi's tremendous performance at the US Open wasn't the only thing keeping my up last night. I also had two cups of coffee and a bottle of mountain dew at like eleven. So I was pretty hyped up on caffeine too.

That didn't help me fall asleep any faster, and might have had something to do with the voices. Yeah, voices. In my head. Jabbering on and on, there were probably ten different ones, mostly women, and I couldn't understand what was being said because they were all talking at once. I caught a few words hear and there, but not much else. They weren't fighting or talking over each other either, they were just all talking at once.

Also, thoughts about whether or not I'll ever see "you know who" again. And thoughts about who "you know who" actually is. Because I still don't know (cough, adina, cough). And a few thoughts about if I'll ever see "nose girl" online again ever. Lots of thoughts.

-t
recommended download:
Pearl Jam, Wishlist

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

first off: i actually read most of the post, because i wanted to know who won. not because i care about tennis, but because i always need to know who won.

second: that is a stupid first comment. who is comment deleted anyway?

i am SOOOOO facetious today.

Tom said...

yeah, my bad. I zapped a spam comment, but unlike my earlier deletions this one still looks like a real comment. I've got an email in to blogger about that issue.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA NOSE GIRL!!! AHHHH

Tom said...

yes, nose girl.

Also, adina, update: I re-zapped the comment. woohoo.