Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Day Five (Tuesday)

Ok, so, ALL DAY TRAVELLING....

Drive for four hours from Austin to For Worth. Barely make it to the airport on time. Then the flight was delayed. Spend forever on the plane, drifting in and out of consciousness. Barely, baaarely, make the connecting flight in Charlotte. Come back home to Boston. Go Red Sox.

Oh, and after being in Texas for the best part of five days, I'm totally getting a truck.

-Tom
recommended download:
Bob Schneider, I'm Good Now, The Way Life Is Supposed To Be, God Is My Friend
Arlo Guthrie, Alice's Resturant

2 comments:

Stephermay said...

true story - my friend was at school at TCU. she had a truck. her truck battery died one day, just outside of the ranch management building. (yup, it's a big program there.) she and her friend got out of the truck, popped the hood, trying to figure out the problem. in short shorts, nonetheless. two ranch management majors drove by, and stopped to help them. my firend says "yeah, thanks. could you jump me?" the boys blushed, tipped their hats, and said "sure thing, miss, we'll givve you truck a jump start." realizing what she had said after the fact, was embarassed as all heck, and never parked over there again..

cowboys are so polite.

Stephermay said...

i apologize for the above typographical errors. it's too early for me...