Monday, May 16, 2005

So this I'm pretty sure is illegal

Clarence has just arrived, and he has brought with him the unmistakeable odor of marijuana smoke.

I'm pretty sure this is a controlled substance. I'm pretty sure it's illegal to use it. I'm almost positive it's illegal to work on a mutual fund if you've been smoking it. (Actually I'm pretty sure it's illegal to work on a mutual fund if you've ever been convicted of doing anything else that was illegal). Anyway, I'm pretty sure it's illegal to come to work high. In any case I'm going to start keeping an eye on my post-its, stapler, and any other bite-size office supplies.



Mind you, I'm not saying this job would be difficult to do high. This job might not even be difficult to do comatose. I'm just saying I'm pretty sure it's illegal. I am also saying, that it is unpleasant to do anything directly beneath a funky smelling cloud of marijuana smoke and axe body spray cover up.

Don't do drugs.
-Tom

recommended download
Weezer, We Are All On Drugs

3 comments:

mance01 said...

Lol! I love that you're worried his munchies will endanger your post-its. Good luck defending the fort :) Laters!

Tom said...

No. No it does not smell "good." Hence the "funky" smelling cloud hovering over me. My eyes are tearing up for crying out loud. And it's not like he's being subtle about it. This kid goes through three cans of that stuff a week! I think I've found the source of that hole in the ozone layer, chaps. My word, I can actually see the cloud drifting toward the ventilation. I hope those filters are industrial strength, this aromatic atrocity could eat right through them. [*cough cough*, /hack/, {weeze}]

-tom

Anonymous said...

Drama
Queen