Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Like a true nature's child...

So I don't know what's been going on lately. My head isn't in the game. And I like it - because it's not ponderously sluggish thinking or anything, my synapses are firing at top speed, it's an unfocusability, like my head's floating over there, just behind me to my right, thinkin it's own thoughts, chillin, wheels spinning.

That's not the best way to get a budget done, but who cares? I'm like superman on gold kryptonite, without the super powers. I'm like a dream. I'm all over the place. Is any of this making sense? It's ok if it's not, I doubt you've read this far anyway (ADINA)

Maybe I'll get a croissant or a danish, mabye some coffee will alter my state of mind (but push it into focus? no way). My computer is spooling very slowly to the printer today, Jonathan, the Opie&Anthony fan is out, I've got my iPod and I'm about to hook it up to the computer, I've got a budget to finish, I could really go for a nap right now, I'm heading to the pub tonight, my hair is looking ridiculous again (I've realized I have too much hair to wear it long. That's right, too much. I'm enjoying it.), and the only thing I have left to do is budgets, yield checks, and archiving, oh, and actually applying for the job that it was suggested I apply for, which is such a proccess I might not even do it. Shouldn't the internal application be easier than the external? I think so. Anyway, I'm going to go chat online. If you've made it this far (ADINA) you don't have to comment, but if you're looking for something interesting to read, try the posts from last week, there are a couple good ones - I think.

lookin for adventure, and whatever-comes-our-way!
-Tom

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha, tom. FYI, i made it through the entire first paragraph before i started to skim. then i caught my name and had to backtrack.

two parenthetical shout outs is not half bad.

Tom said...

see I knew you would. if laying down a prominent reference is the only way to get you to read I'm not above that. it's not like anyone else (FELECIA) is reading this.

;)

Anonymous said...

it is a good attention getter.

to be fair, on slow nights, i do go back and re-read previously skimmed entries.

also to be fair, i haven't been seeing many slow nights.

Anonymous said...

that wasn't meant to be dirty. but i guess it was.