Wednesday, January 05, 2005

The Who

The Who are arguably the greatest rock band ever. Today's recommended download is anything by The Who. Man are they good.

I'm taking a break from budgets right now, just killing some time before jumping back into the thick of things. Audit expense, trustee expense, fee savings expense and the like. This is just a quick post to throw a shout out to all my readers. That's right, your'e mine. And I can do with you what I like. Because you'll keep coming back.

Young at heart, it's good to believe in magic. It's good to be familiar with children's stories where the kids find a secret door to a secret world much more exciting and fascinating and magical than their own. That kind of imagination can bring hope. So, back to the budget amidst the fire alarm testing.

keep an eye out for trapdoors,
Tom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know what I miss? Snow days.

felecia