Thursday, December 23, 2004

it's a little frustrating when...

Argh. It seems as soon as things start going smoothly they.....stop going smoothly. Stupid funds. Since my last post my two tax-free funds have gone haywire. Selling out of securities, buying securities with no rates, and the system isn't logging the trades like it should be, so it took some detective work to first, find out that something was wrong, and second, to find out what that something was, and now, it'll take some leg work to figure out how to fix it. (and by leg work I mean it figuratively, but also literally, as I'll have to perform manual calculations on my adding machine, but also have to get up and walk across the office to the Bloomberg terminal and back probably eight times. Of course, this is what they pay me for.

So, what do you find frustrating? please comment.

-tgme
recommended download,
We Three Kings, Of Orient Are (I just heard a woodwind version, it was pretty sweet)
or any Christmas song as sung by Perry Como

No comments: